RADOX® is an electron beam cross-linked insulating material developed by Huber & Suhner. RADOX® insulation offers excellent resistance to thermal, chemical, electrical and mechanical loads. Thanks to reduced wall thickness, it also saves weight and space. RADOX® materials enable customised solutions.
Radox® Solar cable has both TÜV and UL approval and is widely accepted as the benchmark in Europe due to proven high performance and a better than 25 year operational life.
Radox® Solar Cable (2.5 mm², 4 mm², 6 mm²)
• Withstands harsh environments (-40°C to +120°C)
• Long Service Life (25+ years)
• 32 x longer lifetime than PVC and 8 x longer than rubber or XLPE
• High flexibility
• Excellent resistance to heat, cold, oil, abrasion, UV radiation, ozone and weathering
• Reduced wall thickness saves weight and space
• Easy to prepare and strip
• Approvals: TÜV and UL (2.5 mm², 4 mm², 6 mm²)
(TÜV approval number R60024042 is printed on the cable)
• Fulfils IEC 60332-1
InTELCOM can provide a range of RADOX® cables and connectors that satisfy stringent criteria demanded by the Solar industry.
Radox® Solar is now extensively used in the harsh Australian environment.
Please click here to download the H+S Radox® Solar Products Catalogue
For the Price List please click here
or Contact us for a paper catalogue or to discuss a specific cable to meet your requirements.
Radox® Solar Connectors
• RADOX® Connectors have highest current rating (38A) available
• RADOX® Connectors have small outer diameter -> easy to install
• Copper Beryllium Lamella Contact to ensure low resistance over the complete lifetime
• With or without locking system
• Simple, fast assembly
• UV and ozone resistant
• Protection mode IP 67 in mated condition
• TÜV Approval (2.5 mm², 4 mm², 6 mm²)
(TÜV approval ID number R60033367)
|Radox® Solar Connector Push-Pull
|Radox® Solar Connector with integrated Twist Lock
Also available: RADOX® Solar Tool Box
• Crimping tool chromium plated for 4 and 6mm2 connector with twist lock
• Crimp insert for 2.5 and 4mm2 connector without twist lock
• Cable strippers 2.5, 4 and 6mm2
• Cable cutters
• Measuring tape
• 2.5mm2 connectors 10 x male and 10 x female
• 4mm2 connectors 10 x male and 10 x female
• 4mm2 connectors with integrated twist locking 40 x
male and 40 x female
• 6mm2 connectors with integrated twist locking 10 x
male and 10 x female
• Inverter connectors 1 x male and 1 x female
• Branch connectors 1 x type A and 1 x type B
• Glycerin lubrication
• Roll of “Do not Disconnect” labels
• Mounting Instructions
Contact us us for any assistance with RADOX® Solar selection.